What is Article Submission?
Article Submission describes an off-site SEO technique where you submit an article to a third-party site and then create a bio to accompany the article. It’s a very effective way by which you publish articles to the more well-known article directories and create backlinks to your own website.
However, if you want to submit articles that can bring in the results you need to do it right, so here are a few things you can do to get started:
Before submitting your article to make sure you pick a good title. When a reader opens your article he or she is already looking for information. So the title of the article has to be something that grabs their attention right away. Also, try to avoid writing an article with too many keywords in the title, because this will make it look like you are trying to sell the product.
Make sure the description of your article is informative, easy to read, and complete with your submitter’s credentials and experience. It’s important to keep the description brief, but don’t go overboard and give away too much information about the author, because you want readers to want to know more about what you have to say, not just what he or she can purchase.
3. Resource Box
Your resource box is where you sell your product. Make sure it’s written to be compelling and informative, and that it’s worth reading because of the product it contains. Include the benefits of purchasing your product, and include a testimonial from a real person who has actually used the product, and not just some sales pitch.
Article directories use a special code to identify your article. Try to use the same tags to optimize your bio, because the more tags you have, the more links you’ll generate in search engines.
5. Use Keyword Rich Articles
When you write your articles it’s best to make them more keyword rich. This will help you rank better in Google and other search engines.
6. Meta Tags
You should also include meta tags, otherwise known as tags in your resource box. It’s important that they are relevant to the content of the article. And when they are relevant, it increases your chances of getting indexed. So make sure you have a bunch of relevant keywords in there, and use the right ones.
10 Benefits of Article Submission
Article submission is one of the most popular ways to market your business on the Internet and in particular to build your online brand. If you have written an article and placed it on a website or blog, you have given potential customers the opportunity to read it, possibly even buy something from you.
- Of course, the more articles you write, the better your search engine ranking becomes. If people are searching for products related to what you have to offer, they will find you, as you can be easily found through Google.
- Other than being able to use these articles to increase your visibility, articles also can help you boost your credibility. This is not only beneficial to your business, but to your customers. When a person trusts your opinions, he or she may be willing to do business with you.
- Articles can also be valuable to other websites’ SEO. They may not require you to write them, but they can make you look more professional SEO Services in Jaipur, which helps the website owner and their readership.
- If you have a business, you should consider submitting your articles to as many article directories as you can. It makes sense to include your website link in the resource box of every article you submit.
- There are many websites available to publish your articles and to post your web site address in the article directory. Most are inexpensive and can be updated regularly.
- The Internet is full of information, but not all is useful. You can use this knowledge to the advantage of your business by writing informational pieces that are informative and valuable to others. As long as they contain valuable information that others are interested in, they can be a valuable asset to your web site and your efforts to increase traffic and credibility.
- These articles can then be distributed to other web sites. They will also be linked to your web site from time to time, which allows you to generate free, targeted traffic to your website.
- By providing informative, helpful articles, people who read them may visit your web site, thus resulting in an increase in sales. You may also create a good reputation for your business.
- Internet marketing professionals state that one of the best ways to market a service or product is to have as many backlinks pointing to your website as possible. You can obtain backlinks from all over the web if you do a thorough search.
- You may have several links coming from the same page on your web site, but there will also be links coming from web sites of people who are connected with the service or product. that are looking for your products or service.
- By submitting quality articles to as many directories as possible, you can provide a number of links to many web sites. This will increase your ranking and the chance that your articles will be read and used.
- The more backlinks you have, the more people will see you as an authority on the subject. This will result in a greater chance of being used in search engines when someone is looking for information related to your product or service.
- Search engine optimization experts advise that most webmasters submit only five to ten articles per week to directories. If you have thousands of pages, you should consider using more than that amount. In general, the more backlinks you have, the higher your site ranks will be.
- The more popular your website is, the better it will rank in the search engine results, which in turn will bring more traffic to your site. and the more customers you will have. That means more money for you.
These are a few tips to get you started when you’re planning to start writing articles for submission. If you follow these simple rules, your article submissions will provide you with good results.
Now that you understand what the article submission is and what it consists of, how do you go about it? Well, the first step is to find a list of article directories on the internet and sign up for an account. Next, you need to choose a topic to write about and submit your articles.
You’ll be submitting articles to hundreds of article directories at once. So you need to get used to posting your articles to a few. This will speed up the process and make it less daunting.
Always make sure to leave a bio section at the end of each article. This is where you want your reader to get a little more information about you and what you offer. It could be anything from where you live, to your work history, to a link to your website, to a website where you can answer some questions.
You can also include a link back to your website at the end of your articles. Make sure to include a resource box, which is a way to let the reader know you are looking for something, and provide a few reasons why you would be interested in purchasing the product or service you are offering.
I hope now you understand what is article submission and what is its benefit to out off-page SEO. If you want to read more interesting articles like please get subscribe to our mailbox.